Event Date: Friday, November 3rd to Sunday, November 5th, 2017
|Venue:||NXL World Cup|
6000 W Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Map & Directions
Divisions, Entry Fees, and Payment Deadlines:
|Mounds 5.5 bps (Open) 5-man
|Mounds 5.5 bps (Open)||$500||$575
($75 Late Fee)
($150 Late Fee)
* Open until 11/02 at 6:00 PM
|Mounds 5.5 bps (Open) 10-man
|Mounds 5.5 bps (Open)||$1,250||$1,250||$1,250
* Open until 11/03 at 7:30 PM
|Mounds 5.5 bps (D1) 10-man
|Mounds 5.5 bps (D1)||$950||$950||$950
* Open until 11/04 at 5:59 PM
|Payment deadlines are at 11:59 PM EST unless otherwise noted above.|
6 10-man teams paid of 7 teams registered.
9 5-man teams paid of 9 teams registered.
15 teams paid of 16 teams registered.
- Once you have at least your player ID number, you can sign your team up for the event.
- Anytime before the event registration deadline, you can go back to the team list and pay your entry fee, or click on your roster to add or remove players. Be aware that you don't have a spot in the tournament until your entry fee is paid, so don't wait too long or the event might sell out!
- Log In to your player profile, upload a photo, and pay for your player registration fee so that your ID card will be ready for you at the next event. Doing this online saves you time and money, but make sure you do it before the registration deadline!
- Also note that you can pay player registration fees for anyone on your team from your team roster!