PSP World Cup Online Media / Vendor Registration
Online Registration Deadline: October 14th - All persons requiring a media, vendor or tech pass much complete the online registration process by Monday, October 14th. Completion of this process is REQUIRED to receive media or vendor/tech credentials to access the player pit areas. There is a $50 late fee for applications not completed online by Monday, October 14th.
Proceed to Vendor/Media Registration
- Proceed to the Vendor/Media Registration Page and log in to your personal APPA account (the same one you use to register for tournaments or for PSP vendor/media credentials). If you do not have an APPA account, sign up for one. If you have one but do not remember your login information, look up your APPA Login and Password
- Select a company to register. If the company is not listed, create a new company. Note: Individual photographers must still create a company. You may use your own name as the company name.
- Select whether you are registering for an Individual Divisional Media Pass, passes for a Paintball Media Outlet, or Vendor/Tech/Media passes for a Vendor.
- Add the people who will be receiving passes to your company's list. Each person will need their own APPA account to be added to your list.
- Pay any media, vendor, or media ID badge fees.
Number of Passes: When you first register your company, you will receive a default number of passes. If your vendor or media agreement provides more passes than currently allocated by the system, please contact Camille (email@example.com) for vendors or Sports Media Productions (firstname.lastname@example.org) for media and they will update the system to reflect the proper number of passes.
Change Attendees through Registration Deadline: You may add or remove people from your company's pass list anytime through the October 14th deadline. Add people by entering in their complete APPA ID Number in the box provided under "New Attendee" and selecting the type of pass they should receive. Alternatively, you may select anyone from the list of previous representatives of your company listed below the New Attendee box.
Payment of Media/Vendor Fees: You are not guaranteed passes until your company's media or vendor fees are paid and your vendor registration indicates a 'Paid' status. You may pay your fees by clicking the 'Credit' or 'eCheck' buttons. If you have already paid or the requested amount is not correct, please contact either Camille or SMP as appropriate.
Media ID Badge Fee: In addition to any event media pass fees, media pass holders require a PSP Media ID Badge, which costs $30 and is good for one season. You pay pay the $30 fee by clicking the red $ next to the player's name on your company's list of attendees. The person must also upload a photo suitable for ID use prior to the registration deadline. There is a $20 late fee for photos uploaded or PSP Media ID Badge fees paid after the registration deadline.
If you have any further questions, please contact Camille Lemanski (email@example.com for vendor-related questions), or Sports Media Productions (firstname.lastname@example.org for media-related questions).