Event Date: Thursday, February 17th to Sunday, February 20th, 2005
The event schedules can be found by clicking on this link.
Divisions, Entry Fees, and Payment Deadlines:
|Payment deadlines are at 11:59 PM CST unless otherwise noted above.|
|Note: Players may compete in up to one division per line listed below:|
* Pro / D1 / D2 / D3 / D4 RaceTo-4/5/7 plus D3 / D4 RaceTo-2
63 X-Ball™ teams paid of 63 teams registered.
50 5-man teams paid of 50 teams registered.
1. Each player signs up for their own player ID number. If you want, you can collect the required information from players on your team and sign all of your team's players up using your email account, although it's better if each player does it themselves.
2. Once you have at least your player ID number, you can sign your team up for the event.
3. Anytime before the event registration deadline, you can go back to the team list and pay your entry fee, or click on your roster to add or remove players. Be aware that you don't have a spot in the tournament until your entry fee is paid, so don't wait too long or the event might sell out!
4. Log In to your player profile, upload a photo, and pay for your player registration fee so that your ID card will be ready for you at the next event. Doing this online saves you time and money, but make sure you do it before the registration deadline!
Also note that you can pay player registration fees for anyone on your team from your team roster!